If you have a fire or water emergency, please call us now at (317) 838-0100

To have the optimal experience while using this site, you will need to update your browser. You may want to try one of the following alternatives:

Fire & Water - Cleanup & Restoration

Putting Fires out in Avon, IN

This kitchen fire was a result of a faulty ceiling fan.  The fire was mostly contained to the kitchen but the property also suffered water damage extinguishing the fire.  The after the picture was taken a month later after allowing SERVPRO of Hendricks County to return the homeowner back to "Like it never even happened." The customer was thrilled with the results and the quick process. To another success story with SERVPRO of Hendricks County. Pleased customer and another example of how we are "Faster to any size disaster."

SERVPRO of Hendricks County

Contact us at