Winterizing Your Business in Clayton Indiana
Preparation is Key When It Comes To Your Business Health During The Winter!
Make healthy choices and have a plan in place for a day where there will be significant amounts of snow falling in your area or town. Keep communication with your employees as they know what's best for not only the building but any guests that you might have during this time.
- Check your local weather frequently.
- Prepare for power loss. Have a backup generator if possible.
- Make it a point to have your roof and HVAC system inspected. Be sure to change your furnace filters.
- Shovel and salt the walkways at each entrance of the building to prevent trips and falls.
- Budget for snow removal of the parking lot.
Protect your property and investments by winterizing your Clayton business today.