When fire strikes your home, SERVPRO is here for you!
House fires endanger everyone in the home and even small fires that are put out quickly often result in thousands of dollars of damage. Having a proper insurance policy is essential to help mitigate the financial losses associated.
The 7 Most Common Causes of House Fires
- Cooking-Related Fires
- Heating Appliances
- Electrical Fires
- Chemical Fires
- Christmas Trees
Here are some Tips to help Prevent House Fires
- Test your smoke alarms regularly
- Inspect all of your heating sources
- Keep Your Stove and Oven Clean
- Don't leave your kitchen while cooking
- Always Check Your Dryer
- Maintain all Cords
- Properly Store Flammable Products
- Practice Caution with Candles
- Be careful with your fireplace (if applicable)
- Keep Fire Extinguishers Around
There is nothing more devastating than losing everything you own to house fires. Your home is like a member of your family. Let SERVPRO make it "Like it never even happened."