Recent Before & After Photos

Fire extinguisher clean up needed in a cafeteria in Greencastle, IN


The cooks in this kitchen were left with a big mess from the fire extinguishers used following a small electrical fire in their kitchen oven. Our SERVPRO of He... READ MORE



Fire damages property in Greene County, IN


Not only did this homeowner suffer fire damage, but SERVPRO of Hendricks County also will be mitigating smoke damage and the water damage from putting the fire ... READ MORE



Water loss in Camby, IN


This property in Camby, IN had a water loss over 3 days old. The cause of loss was due to the water supply line to the refrigerator. The water loss affected t... READ MORE



Toilet bowl overflows in Avon, Indiana


This Avon homeowner suffered a toilet bowl overflow which affected the upstairs and main level of the home. Unfortunately, the homeowner was not aware of the l... READ MORE



Water loss to home in Indianapolis, IN


This Indianapolis homeowner was very happy with SERVPRO of Hendricks County and their recent mitigation services. The initial cause of loss was called in as a ... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Cloverdale, IN


This Cloverdale, IN homeowner suffered serious damage after a recent thunderstorm. SERVPRO of Hendricks County worked around the clock to clean up debris and re... READ MORE



Storm Damage in Hendricks County


This family’s Avon home suffered serious damage after a recent thunderstorm. Thankfully they called SERVPRO of Hendricks County and we were able to help t... READ MORE



Mold Infestation in Franklin, IN residence


This Franklin, IN homeowner discovered extensive mold growth in their home, thanks to a water heater loss while on vacation. Businesses are always at risk for m... READ MORE



Mold Infestation in Greenwood, IN residence


This Greenwood, IN family discovered extensive microbial growth in their home, thanks to water damage from a drainage pipe from the washing machine that went un... READ MORE



Mold Infestation in Indianapolis Business


This Indianapolis business discovered extensive mold growth in their building that went undetected for a period of time. Businesses are always at risk for mold... READ MORE